Your privacy is important to Techtonics. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Techtonics collects, and the ways in which Techtonics uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Techtonics may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website from an aggregate perspective such as web statistics
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including our newsletter)
- any other information that you send to Techtonics
Using personal information
Techtonics may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Techtonics discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Techtonics may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Techtonics will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.