INFORMATION MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Our Information Management capability is expanding - we are seeking high performers who are strongly motivated to deliver outstanding client satisfaction whilst working in a close knit professional services team.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Proven skills in Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Experience with OpenText Content Suite, eDocs and Documentum is desirable
- Any experience with similar ECM or document management solution is an advantage
- Implementation and content migration experience
- Experience working as part of a project and support team
- Ideally have IM consulting skills and experience e.g. Developing IM strategies, polices and information Architecture
An ideal candidate would have strong leadership and influencing skills, that would enable them to operate effectively in a multi-client professional services environment. A positive and proactive outlook with strong customer service and a focus on delivery solutions that meet and exceed clients requirements are a must.
Key skills and experience required:
- Must have implemented Microsoft Sharepoint / Content Server / Objective / Documentum / TRIM or similar
- Workshop faciliation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Should ideally have experience working at a vendor or re-seller organisation
- Should ideally have Records Management operational experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits including home broadband, phone allowance, health and life insurance, income protection insurance, birthday leave, CBD car park and a flexible, friendly and fun work environment in an interesting and evolving industry.
If you satisfy the criteria above, have a strong background in the Information Management field and you are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.