Here it is, the small print.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Techtonics makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Techtonics does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Techtonics will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Techtonics has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Techtonic’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Techtonic’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Techtonics; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Techtonics to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Your privacy is important to Techtonics. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Techtonics collects, and the ways in which Techtonics uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Techtonics may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website from an aggregate perspective such as web statistics
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including registering on our blog)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including our newsletter)
- any other information that you send to Techtonics
Using personal information
Techtonics may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Techtonics discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Techtonics may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Techtonics will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Techtonics will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Techtonics is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to PO Box 11199, Wellington, New Zealand